The ORBITEC 20 large part machining center provides the capability to create true turned surfaces on parts that difficult, or too large, to rotate. The machine greatly reduces setup times and improves throughput for large, heavy and awkward workpieces such as those often found in the energy industry. As a cost-effective, innovative valve body production center the ORBITEC 20 can complete more than 75% of valve applications in one setup while maintaining high tolerances.
The machine's patented head-design technology allows it to perform a variety of operations, including the facing of flange surfaces, conical boring of taper holes, face milling and endmilling, in a single part setup.The machine's head allows the centerline of rotation to be moved for positioning the turning centerline where needed.
- Unique headstock design
- High-precision large-component machining
- Heavy duty integrated spindle motor
- Automatic tool changing and 60-tool magazine
- Large 19"diameter turning capability
- Optional two-pallet changer and integration into PALLETECH system for linking with other Mazak machining centers in atutomated production cells
|下载能力||托盘尺寸||630 mm / 24.800 in|
|最大工件直径||1050 mm / 41.340 in|
|最大工件高度||1300 mm / 51.180 in|
|电机功率 (30 分钟额定)||30 kw / 40.0 hp|
|进给轴||dafa(X轴)||280 mm / 11.02 in|
|dafa(Z轴)||1230 mm / 48.43 in|